What to Write in a Valentine's Day Card?
Make a personalised, handwritten Valentine message today!
Here is some examples:
- “My heart is all yours.”
- “Thanks for being you and for being mine.”
- “I love all the adventures we have together.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
- “Has it really been  years? I’d do it all over in a heartbeat.”
- “Happy Valentine’s Day, Gorgeous.”
- “Wishing the sweetest, happiest day to my forever Valentine.”
- “Tonight is all ours. I can’t wait to celebrate with you.”
- “Especially today, I hope you feel how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life.”
- “You take my breath away. Always.”
- “You have no idea how sexy you are.”
- “I couldn’t ask for a more wonderful [husband] than you.”
- “This will definitely be a kids-in-bed-early kind of night. XOXOXO”
- “God is good. I know because he gave me you to love.”
- “I’m so excited to be sharing our first Valentine’s Day together. I hope it’s the first of many…”
No matter what you say, use words that sound like you. If you are sincere and you are yourself, your card will be as meaningful as you want it to be.
Don’t be afraid to go for a laugh.
These quotes will help you make light of the holiday in good humor.
Here is some funny quotes:
- “Words cannot expresso how much you mean to me.” -Anonymous
- “If you were a transformer you’d be Optimus Fine.” -Anonymous
- “Love is a game that two can play and both win.” -Eva Gabor
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” -Charles M. Schulz
- “On a scale of one to ten, I’d give you a nine — and I’m the one you need.” -Anonymous
- “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.” -Anonymous
- “If you were on paper, you’d be what they call fine print.” -Anonymous
- “Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I skinned my knee when I fell for you.” -Anonymous
- “I think you are suffering from a lack of Vitamin ME.” -Anonymous
- “I’m yours, no refunds.” -Anonymous
- “There is no one I’d rather lie in bed and look at my phone next to.” -Anonymous
- “You’re the peanut butter to my jelly.” -Anonymous
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” -Rita Rudner